Saturday 6 February 2010

E.L.F. Haul
















This is my Elf Haul which came today. It's very quick delivery from this on-line store. I bought 3 eyeshadow duo's (have included swatches above and I also apologise for the slightly blurry pictures as I'm fairly new to taking these kine of pics), 2 lip candies, a defining eye brush and a regular and waterproof mascara in brown. I only have black mascaras so thought that I would get a brown to try different looks.
In the duo eyeshadow swatches the first two colour strips are called Black Licorice; the second strips are called Olive and my favourite is the 3rd set of colour strips which are called Berry Mix. Can't wait to experiment with these. The quality seems fine but would comment more when I have worn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment