Saturday 27 February 2010

Nails Inc Haul and Painted Nails


















Hi guys - well pay day came around so I treated myself to a little something from Nails inc. I bought a Nail Polish called de vere gardens and a fast dry treatment. Here is a picture of my nails painted with this colour. I would call it a vintage rose colour. By the way, the pink holographic envelope that my goodies and hand are on, are what they send their items out in, very girly!!! Nails inc varnishes tend to go on thickly, but I did notice that it goes on evenly as well. Hope it lasts a while, especially with all the things I put my nails through. I then sprayed the fast dry treatment and they do seem to be drying faster than normal, although they don't dry the second you put it on - which I was kind of hoping it would lol - hope you are all having a good evening and thank you for looking. Would love some feedback or comments from you guys - Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment