Tuesday 16 February 2010

Lush Haul


Hiya - Today my package from Lush turned up and before I even opened it I could smell the goodies inside. I ordered Melting Marshmallow Moment, Creamy Candy Bar and Dreamtime Bath Melt. Earlier on I had a bath with the Melting Marshmallow Moment. It did smell nice but not as great as I thought it would but my skin did feel lovely and soft in the bath, although my skin does not really feel all that different once I got out of the bath.
I'm really looking forward to using the other two. The Creamy Candy Bar is supposed to smell like custard creams (I love custard creams!!) and I will let you know if it does. I'm mostly looking forward to using the Dreamtime Bath Melt as this is supposed to relax you and soften your skin, it said on the Lush site that it is good for just before bedtime. We'll see. Will update you. Cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment