Thursday 4 February 2010

Hi Guys

My name is Michelle and I am living in Liverpool, England. I have started this blog as a place to share my love of all things make up and beauty. This is not something that takes over my life but is just one of my hobbies that I enjoy. I eventually add a picture of my dressing table / vanity area which houses my somewhat small make up and beauty collection. The thing is you will watch my collection grow as I keep adding to it and I will keep updating with pictures too. I currently have some high end products on order such as MAC Pallettes and Benefit items too. But I also like the cheaper products as well so you will see them here too, because I am definately not a beauty snob and sometime, money just won't allow those gorgeous high end beauties. Please also note that I'm not here to brag about my make up collection or anything at all but to share with you guys my love of make up and beauty and hopefully learn some great tips from you. I'm 100% genuine and will post a picture of myself on here very soon. Have a good night / day and check back soon, because there will be my dressing table reveal in the hopefully not too distant future. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment